This idea came from Just the Stuff Ya Know
1) Woo Hoo, tomorrow is Independence Day! I'm looking forward to the day off, fireworks, and time with Brenn. Happy Birthday America!!
2) I would say that I'm looking forward to sleeping in...but those days are gone. I will be meeting the early morning with a 3.5 mile run.
3) My sister is in Washington DC right now. Her high school band will be representing South Carolina tomorrow in the National Independence Day Parade. I'm so excited for her!!
4) You know that cat who decided to abandon me last week right in the midst of my extreme loneliness?!? Well, we found out today that when he leaves this home, he goes to his second home. Yes, he has a second home right down the street...where they feed him leftover steak and potatoes. Such a player...
5) I told Brenn earlier that Andy Griffith had died. Then, I asked him if he even knew who Andy Griffith was. He very promptly told me that Andy Griffith was a talk show host. What?!? I have obviously failed as a parent.
6) Have you heard this recording? It is absolutely hilarious! Two Little Girls Explain The Worst Haircut Ever
7) That recording reminds me of the time when I cut my hair. If I remember correctly, after I chopped off my locks either my mom or dad drove me to my grandma's house, pushed me through the door, and told my grandma, "Do something with this." It was a very traumatic experience.
8) I have to go buy a new swim suit tomorrow. Good news is I'm having to buy one because last year's is way baggy. Bad news is I still detest swim suit shopping.
9) I've been working on starting my own virtual assistant business for a while. I feel like I've made progress the past two weeks. Working full time, being a single mom, and trying to start a part time business is just hard!