Write a list of 10 things you have said to your kids that other moms might not say.
Ahh, the joys of having a boy...
1) Why are your dirty clothes on top of the refrigerator?
2) So, what's the neighborhood gossip for today? (The child knows more neighborhood gossip than an old lady)
3) Look down at me when I'm talking to you!
4) Do you HAVE to play football with the cat?
5) Time to cut your fro... (The boy was cursed with naturally curly hair like his momma)
6) Yes, you have to brush your teeth every day even if it's the weekend.
7) No, smearing deodorant all over your body cannot take the place of a shower.
8) Yes, you can go swim in the ditch.
9) Do you have to wait until we're in an enclosed space to do that?
10) Yes, people at school will notice if you wear the same shirt two days in a row. (For the record, he does have clean clothes)