Alright, well I'm back. For a little while anyway.
I decided today was a good day to post in this good ole' blog. Because today is my 34th birthday.
Jeez, I remember when I posted on here for my 30th birthday.
Time flies when you're having fun...or something like that.
So, for my 34th birthday, I decided to list 34 things I want to do before October of next year. These are all things I have some type of control over.
For example, I will not be listing "getting married" as a goal. Because I have no control over that.
Or a potential mate for that matter. BUT, I do have peace and no crazy ex-wife driving me to the point of insanity.
Anyway, let's carry on. Without further ado, here is my list (in no certain order):
1) Lose 55 pounds
2) Intentionally spend time with Brenn every week
3) Post on this blog at least twice a week
4) Write an Examiner article at least twice a week
5) Start my relationship blog (I have A LOT to say in this area)
6) Start writing a book
7) Run in at least two half marathons
8) Take at least two trips to see my family in South Carolina
9) Take a trip to New York to see my family
10) Work at growing my wreath business
11) Go to at least one concert
12) Declutter my home
13) Make a plan to get out of debt
14) Start HOPE Ministry
15) Be more involved with the Southern Convoy of Hope/One Day Ministry leadership team
16) Be a part of the Henna Tattoo Ministry at Bonnaroo again
17) Work at the Nashville Rescue Mission at least once a month
18) Audition for a play
19) Go hiking at least four times
20) Spend quality time with a friend at least once a month
21) Read at least 10 books all the way through
22) Redesign this blog
23) Start training for a full marathon
24) Go to at least one conference/meet-up
25) Take a trip to somewhere I've never been
26) Start teaching Brenn how to drive (WHAT?!)
27) Get a new washer and dryer
28) Do some type of exercise every day
29) Get the windshield fixed on my car
30) Work at waking up at 5:30 every weekday morning
31) Work at being in bed by 9:30 every weekday evening
32) Log my food every possible day
33) Pray more
34) Work at learning how to crochet
Wow, that's a long list!