Boy howdy, what would I do if I didn't have to work? This is a subject I really have to think about. I've worked since I was 16 years old. I was a mother at 19 years old. All I know is work.
Here are the first 10 things that come to mind...
1) Watch the Bravo channel as often as possible...
2) Take this girl on very long walks...
3) Be all up in this boy's business...all day 'ery day
4) Get my workout in by 10:00 a.m. every day
5) Make wreaths, wreaths, wreaths, and more wreaths
6) Learn how to cook...better
7) Volunteer at the Nashville Rescue Mission at least once a week
8) Blog more!
9) Write a book
10) Eat lunch with friends more often
I really enjoy my job and I thank God for it, but this list becoming a reality would be pretty awesome too!